Saturday 7 January 2012

Week 1 - Weigh In

Second weigh in

Current Weight - 80kg  --- 79kg
Waist - 96.5cm --- 95cm
Hips - 110.5cm --- 108.5cm
Chest 97.5cm (above the boob...no point measuring my boobs I don't want them to lose weight LOL) --- 95cm
Thigh - 63.5cm --- 62cm
Upper arm - 33cm --- 32cm

First Goal

75kg

How I'm going to get there

Counting calories at Calorie King.

Drop portion size by eating off a bread and butter plate.

DRINK WATER

24 hour fast once a week (or as close to 24 hour)

Joining gym tomorrow so cardio workouts ATM

Next weigh in

Sunday 15th Jan.

What I hope to be

78kg

Overview

Really impressed!  Particulary about the cms I've lost and particularly since I really didn't do much.  Next week will be exciting as I'm adding a 20 - 24 hour fast and Cardio gym work in there so it will be  interesting to see how that goes.  The fasting is only in it's experimental stage, it may not be a regular thing, it depends on how I go on it and what the results are like over a few weeks.  Anyway quite happy with this progress :)

ETA:  I'm going to buy me some digital scales as I've been using dial ones and I don't know how accurate they really are.  Today I'd get on and it would show a 2kg loss but then I'd get off and the dial would be on 1kg instead of 0kg, even though I checked first.  Then I fixed it up and it then showed a 1kg loss and again wouldn't quite go back to 0kg....and that's really annoying me!  So yes gonna get me some decent scales this week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.