Tuesday 3 January 2012

Inspiration shots...

I realise that I have absolutely no photos on here of myself so I think I'll put some of what I look like now and what I looked like 6 years ago.  I think people are quite shocked when I show them these because when I tell people that I was thin 6 years ago, they look at me like they almost don't quite believe me you know?  So I do have pics to prove it LOL

So anyway here goes...

What I look like now, well a couple of months ago anyway LOL....


I'm the one in the pink...very wide waist now, thicker arms, you can't see it but my but sticks out and thighs touch. 

And this is me 6 years ago....


Sorry for the bad quality but they are photos of photos....but yeh this was the day I met Aaron...

And....


A huge difference 23kg makes hey!  And just to note, that I was 30 years old and had had 4 children!  This is what Aaron met 6 years ago.  This was my life.  This was the size I'd always been.  Yeh ok I'd gain about 8kg after each baby but then I'd lose it within the year.  But I grew up this size.  And to get from that to this in ...well more like 3 years....well yeh!  It's shameful!  It really is. 

Yes I know I've had 2 more children but come on I'd had FOUR there!  I was 57kgs!!!  I was considered underweight....and I only want to get to 60kg!  Funny I used to think evertime I gained and got to 60kgs I'd have to lay off the fat for a bit cos I thought I was getting too big.  Being over 60kg was a big no no for me and now I'm 80!  LOL  *sigh* funny how things go hey!

But there you have it...these photos are now on my fridge as inspiration of what I  know I CAN get back to.  Even my son joked this morning and said "Mum  I don't think you're going to be able to get back to that....you were pretty young"....err no I wasn't son!  I was 30 and fabulous!  LOL

1 comments:

Tash said...

Wow! I'm hoping to get my sexy back once I have bub! :)

I think its about time I do something for myself. :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.