Tuesday 12 June 2012

Weightloss Update

I think I'll start by saying that I've been very slack! I haven't blogged properly for quite some time.  It's been about weightloss for the last 6 months and that's really boring.  So I'm just going to update how things are going in this post...and then I'm going to move onto other things.

So....I got down to 62.3kg.   My goal is 60kg...with a 2kg buffer so ideally 58kgs!

Then Aaron had 2 weeks off and with all the excitement of the wedding and dinners and having Aaron home I gained about 2 kilos...which wasn't so bad really.  Thankfully I've now lost it again and I'm back down to 62.3kgs.  So now I'm back on track!

I'm not as fanatical as I was.  At the moment I'm unable to go to the gym as our car broke down the other day (again) so I'm doing some home exercises and still watching my calories....but I've also upped my calories slightly too.

So I have 2-4 kilos to go and then I can concentrate on maintainance, which I'm already working on.

All in all I've lost about 22kgs!  I'm a size 10 last time I checked, and look really good and toned too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.