Thursday 14 June 2012

Can't write this anywhere else

So I'm just going to write it here. (yes I'm airing dirty laundry again)

R,

Thank you for finally letting me know what your grievances are about me.  Now I know.  I'm not going to go through point after point and defend myself.  It's obvious that you've made up your mind about me and nothing I can say will change that.  It's ashame you didn't come and speak to me about the issues you had.  Instead you harboured these ill feelings and let them out at an inappropriate time.  I'm sorry you didn't feel that you could come to me about these things before then so we could have talked it out.  I'm sad that I've lost, what I thought, was a great friendship.  And I'm even more sad that you lived in doubt of that for so long.  For the record...I never did.  That's why it was shocking to have you behave that way at my wedding, then even more shocking to come home to abusive fb messages, deleted and blocked and no idea why!  Now I know why, so at least I have a reason now, however, in no way do I see it as an excuse.

Anyway, I wish you well in your life and hope you achieve all that you dream in the meantime. 

Love D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.