Sunday 17 April 2011

Sleep overs.

Rachel went out to the farm and stayed there last night to see if this 'farm life' is going to work for their family.  I hope it does and I hope they move up because it will be great to have them up here.

I was a bit disappointed that they left but I told them that it was the best way to work things out with Tony's brother as to what's going to be happening.  But Taylor, their daughter (10) didn't want to go so they decided to leave her here with my kids. 

So last night we had a movie night.  Watched the Twilight saga (again) and the girls set themselves up to sleep on the loungeroom floor. 

I remember when I was a kid, how much fun sleep overs were, how we'd stay up giggling all ours of the night. So of course, I wasn't going to begrudge the girls.

So I wake up this morning at about 8.45 or so, come out and here they all are still sleeping away.  3 little sleeping beauties without a care in the world - oh to be that care free.  And now it's 9.10 and they're still fast asleep....funny.

Maybe I should make noise!  Start banging saucepan lids together...or turn the vacuum cleaner on, vacuum around them you reckon?

Nah!

I'll let them sleep, it's one of those overcast days where you just want to snuggle in and sleep the day away, something I wish I could do.  But alas I have responsibilities that await....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.