Wednesday 13 April 2011

Home Alone!

I feel like Kevin right now.  Should I run through the house with my hands in the air screaming??? 

Well Aaron decided to take the kids to the park today and leave me at home by myself.  I've been stressing out a bit lately and he thought I could use the break.  Pity...I'm going to be doing the housework of course and it does need to be done.  But....I'll be doing it with no interruption and no noise!

So here I am at my trusty computer and the tv is off and there is silence!  This is the first time I've been on my own here in this house.  It feels strange but liberating at the same time.

Funny...I keep hearing the noises of the house and I think it's one of the kids.  I keep thinking I should be checking up on them.

But I don't have to do I!  I'm all alone!

There is no one here but me!  And it feels so....




GOOD!!!!!!!

And I'm making the most of it by doing what I want, when I want and how I want.

I feel so free!

I've made my family disappear! *raises eyebrows*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.