Sunday 29 April 2012

Week 18

I'm 65.6kg today!  I can't believe I made my weekly goal and I'm still on track!  My next weekly goal is 64 point something. Less than 5 weeks till the wedding, at this rate I may still be able to hit my goal of 60kgs if I'm losing a kilo a week.  Maintenence weight of 57-58kg will be the ultimate goal!  Let's do this!!!

Mon - No gym...weight work at home, arms, legs, abs, core
Tues - No work
Wed - gym, weight work, arms, legs, core, abs, interval xtrainer, 5k row
Thurs - gym, weight work, arms, legs, core, abs, walk/run, 5k row
Fri - gym, weight work, arms, legs, core, abs, interval bike, 5k row
Sat gym, weight work, arms, legs, core, abls, interval xtrainer, walk/run, 10k row 65.9 grrrr
Sun gym, weight work, arms, legs, core, abs, interval bike, 5k row 65.3kg  did my back in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.